3/6/23 --- Back from Vacation

 Hello all,


Typing this from my phone today because the internet is out for some reason. But just wanted to say that I'm officially back from vacation. We went down to Florida for a week and stayed at a Disney resort, which was pretty cool. It was really neat to see all the things at the parks that I've grown up watching. We even went to Universal Studios, but that was pretty boring compared to disney honestly. I think I'd like to go back down there again someday, but man do I hate planes. Ugh. I'll just drive next time or something and stay for like a month, get a short term rental or whatever. 

But we made it back and I've been spending the past week writing my butt off. During vacation, I was able to finish not one, but TWO books. The Quest for Cowmelot was finished and released on 2/27 while Beta's Bliss was finished in the past couple of days and it's set to release on 3/8. I'm really excited to see how both of them do, although it looks like Cowmelot isn't going to be a breakout hit (I didn't expect it to be). However, my hope is that Beta's Bliss performs as well as Alpha's Rejection, if not better. I'm using this first werewolf romance series to gather critical feedback from my readers via reviews and see what I could improve. With the info I've already compiled, I've started working on Gamma's Dive, book #3 of the series which should be out in early April. I'd love to get it out even earlier, but I'll be working on two books at once from here on out. I have a secret series only available to my Patreon subscribers that will be written through book three before any of them come out. I'm excited to start that series as well in the next week or so and get it rolling. For now, I'm just in recovery mode.

Well, that's my quick check in for today. I'm gonna be back to doing these daily :)

-Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/14/23 --- Alpha's Rejection out at midnight!

2/10/23 --- Craziest work day in a long time....