2/16/23 --- So close I can taste it!

 You guys, Cowmelot is SO close to being done! I'm reaching the point where it's harder to STOP writing than it is to continue. Once I get started, I can barely step away from the computer for anything else. I'm forcing myself to take breaks at this point. I really hope I can have it finished before I go on vacation and at this pace, I might be able to get it done! Or, at the very least, finish it on the plane. However, since I have most of Monday to myself and off from work, I think I should be able to get it finished.

Beta's Bliss is coming along as well. I'm finally past the 50% mark and the first major sex scene, so writing from here will be a bit easier. I sincerely hope to finish the book while I'm on vacation and prep it for a quick release in early March. At this rate, I'm gonna have to start posting chapters a lot faster on my Patreon so that they can have the whole story before I release it! I usually schedule them out a bit so I can make sure I'm being super consistent, but now I'll have to speed up the process a bit. This book seems to just be flying out of me!

Tomorrow is the last day at work before vacation and I'm honestly thrilled. We're having a lot of meetings so other people can learn how to do my job while I'm gone (that should have been started last week) and I'm kind of excited for them to realize just how much I do on a daily basis. I doubt it will turn into a raise or anything of real significance, but I get a little bit of satisfaction out of it at least. Although, I do feel bad for one of my coworkers because I know the vast majority will fall on his shoulders, which isn't fair. But, at the same time, I also have to take time for myself. Everyone else took most of the holidays off while I worked, so this is my time.

So far this week I've written 13500 words. Let's see if we can get it to 20k by Saturday night, huh?

-Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/6/23 --- Back from Vacation

1/14/23 --- Alpha's Rejection out at midnight!

2/10/23 --- Craziest work day in a long time....