2/17/23 --- Get in loser, we're doing crazy cow shit

 

I have been writing my butt off for the past couple of days! Last night I managed to hit 5200 words before midnight, which was amazing. I'm getting so close to finishing Cowmelot and of course, it always takes longer than I expect. I'm cranking as hard as I can today and all through this weekend to get it done by Monday so I can get the final manuscript uploaded before I board the plane to Florida. I'd like to be able to work on other stuff while I'm flying and not have to worry about shitty hotel wifi for uploading large files. However, the truth is I have until next week Friday to get this uploaded, so I've got plenty of time if I need to take it. No reason to stress about it too hard.

Part of the words I did last night was in Beta's Bliss as well. I'm well past the halfway point in that now and heading toward sex scene #2. That will take place just before the big falling-out scene, making it all the more tragic. This book will definitely get finished over vacation, I'm almost certain. I'm holding out for an early March release still, but I've got a couple more minor things to do before it goes out, mainly that the entire thing has to be edited. That always takes longer than I expect. But thankfully the rough draft so far is fairly clean, so I don't anticipate having to spend an obscene amount of time on it. As mentioned before, book 3 is already started, so it'll be easy writing that at the same time for.... an early April release, maybe? That would be amazing to have four new books out before spring is over!

Today was my last day at work before vacation and I can't tell you how good it felt to shut off that computer, unplug it, and put it away for the next two weeks. This is going to be pure heaven!

Alright, now I gotta get back to writing!

-Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/6/23 --- Back from Vacation

1/14/23 --- Alpha's Rejection out at midnight!

2/10/23 --- Craziest work day in a long time....