2/20/23 --- Book 3 Cover is here!

 

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posting the past couple of days, I have been elbow-deep in writing like a madman to try to get Cowmelot finished in time for its release! Last week I wrote 28,000 words and I've probably still got 10k more to go before the book is finished, so I'm CRANKING on that.

That being said, I wanted to share the new cover with you for Gamma's Dive, book #3 of the Tales of the Tellurian Pack! I really love how this one turned out! Each book in the series has a distinct color scheme and I love the way they all look together, it's super visually appealing! I've gone ahead and put up the pre-order for this book, so that should be live in the next 24 hours. I set it for the end of June, but I fully intend to have this book out in April. Usually, I give myself too much time on purpose just in case something comes up in my personal life. But I don't anticipate anything crazy besides trying to put the garden in. That will definitely be taking up a lot of time, haha.

This book will follow Cooper and Adrian, two younger characters in the pack. Cooper is introduced in Book 2 and is actually a fairly well-rounded character. He'll be the first in the series that knows he's gay and doesn't have any hangups about that. But don't you worry, he's got lots of other hangups and trust issues! He meets Adrian, a PhD biology student at the local university and they hit it off FAST. But when a series of mysterious attacks take place around Adrian and his marine research, Cooper starts to suspect something else might be going on.

It's gonna be a good book :)

Other than that, I'm working mostly on writing and packing today. Tomorrow the boys and I are flying out to Florida for a week on vacation. I will do my best to update ya'll as the week goes, but my posts might be a little more sporadic. Don't worry though, I'm taking my computer and I'll be writing as often as I can! The goal is to finish at least two books on this vacation (Cowmelot and Beta's Bliss) and get several more roughed out for future releases!

Have a great week!

-Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/6/23 --- Back from Vacation

1/14/23 --- Alpha's Rejection out at midnight!

2/10/23 --- Craziest work day in a long time....