2/23/23 --- At Disney for the week

 Hey all,

Apologies for being so quiet this week, but I'm down in Florida with the boys at Disney. We spent all day Tuesday on planes, which had ZERO wifi even though they advertise it. It's $10 to access and the "free" wifi that comes with the flight is for FB messaging only, so that's lame. But oh well. That kinda cut into my writing time a bit, but I've got all day to myself today, so I'm gonna finish up Cowmelot and start putting it together for publishing. 

Got some news from work today that I'm not super happy about. I'm keeping my job, so no worries about lay-offs. I've redacted everything else I want to say because I know people at work snoop through my life and will probably end up here.

Yesterday the boys and I went to Universal Studios to see everything there. And honestly, I have to say that I wasn't really impressed. There were a few things that were really cool, like walking through Diagon Alley and the Jurassic Park gates, but other than that, the entire place is just kind of a big gift shop. Rides were 2 hour waits minimum and the experience stuff (like getting a wand that chooses you or meeting the velociraptor) were full the moment the park opened, so we weren't able to do anything with them. I even tried to book a build your own lightsaber for tomorrow, but it looks like that's been full for a long time too. Either way, it's cool to see everything, just not sure if this is a place I want to visit again with the sole purpose of going to amusement parks. Coming down to Florida and staying at the resort has been great though. I'd do that all month long if I could. It's nice to get out of the house and go see something new once in a while.

Alright, well it's time for me to get to writing for the day so I can get this book finished and make my deadline.

Have a good week everyone!

-Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/6/23 --- Back from Vacation

1/14/23 --- Alpha's Rejection out at midnight!

2/10/23 --- Craziest work day in a long time....