2/26/23 --- The Quest for Cowmelot out at Midnight!

 

Guess what?! The Quest for Cowmelot comes out at midnight! That's right, I bumped up the release date by 4 days! I was able to get it done early so I could have it out to everyone a bit earlier than expected!! :)

I'm super excited to finally get this book out there for everyone to enjoy. It is easily one of the stupidest stories I've ever written, but I laughed my ass off the entire time I was putting it together. It's a spoof on every fantasy book/movie/show I have ever loved and I think a lot of people will really like it. The book is also the longest I've ever written, clocking in at a little over 140,000 words (nearly 400 pages). 

If you're looking for something hilarious to read that still has a lot of heart and epic adventure, then this book might be the one for you! It's available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited right now, but the paperback version will be going up in a few days (I need to get back home to format the cover properly). I'll also have signed copies if that's something you want, drop me a comment or shoot me a message on any social media and I'll make sure I order enough copies to accommodate you!

In other news, Beta's Bliss is also coming along spectacularly. I'm currently in the center of Act 3, so I should have it done in the next couple of days. My hope is to finish it up, run a quick editing pass, and have it published before I got back to work in a week. By then I should be a few chapters into book 3 as well, which I'm hoping to have out in early April if not before. Once that's done, I'll figure out if I should continue writing in that series or start dropping another. I'll be tandem writing books for the rest of the year at this point, so I'll kind of play it by ear as I go! :)

Heading back home tomorrow, so I'm hoping to write on the plane a little bit at the very least. I've had a wonderful trip, but I'm ready to be back in the comfort of my own home.

-Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/6/23 --- Back from Vacation

1/14/23 --- Alpha's Rejection out at midnight!

2/10/23 --- Craziest work day in a long time....